1. Ackert Company’s last dividend was $1.55. The dividend growth rate is expected to be constant at 1.5% for 2 years, after which dividends are expected to grow at a rate of 8.0% forever. The firm’s required return (rs) is 12.0%. What is the best estimate of the current stock price?
2. The Chadmark Corporation’s budgeted monthly sales are $3,000. In the first month, 40% of its customers pay and take the 2% discount.
The remaining 60% pay in the month following the sale and don’t receive a discount.
Chadmark’s bad debts are very small and are excluded from this analysis. Purchases for next month’s sales are constant each month at $1,500.
Other payments for wages, rent, and taxes are constant at $700 per month. Construct a single month’s cash budget with the information given.
What is the average cash gain or (loss) during a typical month for the Chadmark Corporation? Please show your calculation.
3. Consider the following for the following 4 firms:
Firm Cash Debt Equity rD rE rC
Eenie 0 150 150 5% 10% 40%
Meenie 0 250 750 6% 12% 35%
Minie 25 175 325 6% 11% 35%
Moe 50 350 150 7.5% 15% 30%
Which is the weighted average cost of capital for Meenie closet to?
a. 10.5% b. 7.4% c. 10.0% d. 8.8%
4. Your consulting firm was hired to improve the performance of Shin-Soenen Inc which is highly profitable but has been experiencing cash shortage due to its high growth rate. As one part of your analysis, you want to determine the firm’s cash conversion cycle, using the following information and a 365 day a year, what is the firm’s present cash conversion cycle?
Average Inventory 75,000
Annual Sales 600,000
Annual cost of goods sold 360,000
Average accounts receivable 160,000
Average accounts payable 25,000
a. 120.6 days b. 126.9 days c. 133.6 days d. 140.6 days
e. 148.0 days.
5. Your company has been offered credit terms of 4/30, net 90 days. What will be the nominal annual percentage cost of its nonfree trade credit if it pays 120 days after the purchase? (Assume a 365-day year.)
6. Division Asset Next period exp. free cash flow Exp. growth
Oil Exploration 1.4 450 4%
Oil Refinery 1.1 525 2.5%
Gas & Conv. 0.8 600 3.0%
The risk free rate of interest is 3% and market risk premium is 5%. What is the cost of capital for oil exploration div. closet to:
a. 6.0% b. 7.0% c. 8.5% d. 10%
7. You expect CCM Corp to generate the foll. free cash flows ove rthe next 5 years:
Yr 1 2 3 4 5
FCF(million) 25 28 32 37 40
If CCM has $150million of debt and 12million shares of stock outstanding
which is the share price of CCM closest to/
a. $49.50 b. $11.25 c. $20.50 d. $22.75
8. Which is the variance of returns on the index from 2,000 to 2009 closet to?
Year End Index Realized Return (R-R) (R-R)2
2000 23.6% 14.78% 0.0218448
2001 24.7% 15.88% 0.0252174
2002 30.5% 21.68% 0.0470022
2003 9.0% 0.18% 3.4 E-06
2004 -2.0% -10.82% 0.0117072
2005 -17.3% -26.12% 0.0682254
2006 -24.3% -33.12% 0.1096934
2007 32.2% 23.38% 0.0546624
2008 4.4% -4.42% 0.0019536
2009 7.4% -1.42% 0.0002016
A. 0.0450 B. 0.3400 C. 0.1935 D. 0.0375
Our customer is the center of what we do and thus we offer 100% original essays..
By ordering our essays, you are guaranteed the best quality through our qualified experts.All your information and everything that you do on our website is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The paper ordered is very original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the industry which ensures that the the essay written is 100% original. In that regard,we have a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
Our Company thrives on excellence and thus we help ensure the Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order.To do so, we provide a Free Revision policy as a courtesy service. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provides the request within Fifteen (15) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations and research papers.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endeavor to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more