Sermon Manuscript Instructions
You will write one 15-page sermon manuscript on Philippians 1:12–18.
The Sermon Manuscript must be designed as follows:
1. The manuscript will be submitted on Philippians 1:12–18.
2. The manuscript will begin with a title page in current Turabian format.
3. Pages 2–3 will be the Oral Presentation Worksheet.
4. Pages 4–15 will be the manuscript.
5. The Sermon Manuscript must utilize the supplied template and mirror the supplied model.
6. The sermon must follow the development of the Oral Presentation worksheet exactly.
7. Place the Oral Presentation categories in the left hand column, including descriptions for illustration and argumentation:
· Illustration: story, personal experience, example, natural analogy (type)
· Argumentation: fact, opinion, example, personal experience, cross-reference, other
8. Write the manuscript in the right hand column, single space, using Times New Roman, 12-point font. The text must be written as it would be spoken. Double-space between every paragraph in the manuscript to identify where the next section begins.
9. Each sermon division must be clearly explained.
10. Each sermon division must be clearly illustrated.
11. Each sermon division must be clearly argued.
12. Each sermon division must be clearly applied.
13. The sermon must concluded with action steps for the audience.
14. As you move from one sermon division to the next, transition statements must be clear, concise, and reinforce the main idea of the sermon. Transitions must also state where the sermon has been and where the sermon is going.
Our customer is the center of what we do and thus we offer 100% original essays..
By ordering our essays, you are guaranteed the best quality through our qualified experts.All your information and everything that you do on our website is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The paper ordered is very original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the industry which ensures that the the essay written is 100% original. In that regard,we have a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
Our Company thrives on excellence and thus we help ensure the Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order.To do so, we provide a Free Revision policy as a courtesy service. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provides the request within Fifteen (15) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations and research papers.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endeavor to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more