Please answer them in your own words and submit through Turnitin on Canvas (Questions 5 and 6 are short answers)
1) Please explain how viral transformation of normal cells into cancer cells can occur and give at least 2 examples of such viruses and the cancers they cause.
2) Prions are infectious proteins……. Really ?? The scientific world thought Stanley Pruisner was nuts for suggesting this but he prevailed. How did he show this, what is the explanation for this phenomenon? What are 3 diseases that may occur from this (not necessarily all in humans)??
3) How must viruses be cultivated, name 3 ways that it could be done. Why would you want to cultivate viruses? (Are you crazy?).
4) Please name the number one killer microbe in the world (Think parasites, not dictators) which is known to kill at least 1 million people a year ! The real question here is please describe the replication cycle and stages of this parasite being sure to include a mention of definitive host and intermediate host as well as the vector name.
5) How can you control such a parasite? What would you suggest? (Nuclear bombs are not an option).
6) On another note…… other parasites such as Guinea worms can be controlled by simply having clean drinking water available. (Jimmy Carter foundation has been trying to eradicate this).
By what other means do most worms become problematic or gain entry to cause infestation in people? Name some of these worms (have you ever had any?….. I did at age 7).
Our customer is the center of what we do and thus we offer 100% original essays..
By ordering our essays, you are guaranteed the best quality through our qualified experts.All your information and everything that you do on our website is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The paper ordered is very original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the industry which ensures that the the essay written is 100% original. In that regard,we have a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
Our Company thrives on excellence and thus we help ensure the Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order.To do so, we provide a Free Revision policy as a courtesy service. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provides the request within Fifteen (15) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations and research papers.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endeavor to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more