Project: Bio-Psycho-Social Assessment – I WILL HAVE CASE ATTACHED THAT YOU WILL USE FOR THIS ASSESSMENT – CASE OF DALIA
Assessing a client’s biological, psychological, and social history is a holistic approach that is an essential aspect of social work practice. Since one area often affects the other two, it is important to get as accurate an assessment as possible when working with a client. Social workers use the bio-psycho-social tool to communicate specific information, and possible conclusions, about a client to other professionals. It is, at once, a summary of current issues and problems; a listing of past factors that may be relevant to the current situation; and a description of potential issues that may have an effect on the client in the future. In addition to describing the client’s challenges and problems, the assessment identifies strengths and assets that are available to provide support. For this Project you create a bio-psycho-social assessment.
PLEASE USE REFERENCES 5 YEARS AND UNDER NOTHING PAST APRIL 2014.
Submit a 6- to 9-page paper that focuses on an adolescent from one of the case studies presented in this course. For this Project, complete a bio-psycho-social assessment and provide an analysis of the assessment. This Project is divided into two parts:
Part A: Bio-Psycho-Social Assessment: The assessment should be written in professional language and include sections on each of the following:
· Presenting issue (including referral source)
· Demographic information
· Current living situation
· Birth and developmental history
· School and social relationships
· Family members and relationships
· Health and medical issues (including psychological and psychiatric functioning, substance abuse)
· Spiritual development
· Social, community, and recreational activities
· Client strengths, capacities, and resources
Part B: Analysis of Assessment. Address each of the following:
· Explain the challenges faced by the client(s)—for example, drug addiction, lack of basic needs, victim of abuse, new school environment, etc.
· Analyze how the social environment affects the client.
· Identify which human behavior or social theories may guide your practice with this individual and explain how these theories inform your assessment.
· Explain how you would use this assessment to develop mutually agreed-upon goals to be met in order to address the presenting issue and challenges face by the client.
· Explain how you would use the identified strengths of the client(s) in a treatment plan.
· Explain how you would use evidence-based practice when working with this client and recommend specific intervention strategies (skills, knowledge, etc.) to address the presenting issue.
· Analyze the ethical issues present in the case. Explain how will you address them.
· Describe the issues will you need to address around cultural competence.
Our customer is the center of what we do and thus we offer 100% original essays..
By ordering our essays, you are guaranteed the best quality through our qualified experts.All your information and everything that you do on our website is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The paper ordered is very original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the industry which ensures that the the essay written is 100% original. In that regard,we have a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
Our Company thrives on excellence and thus we help ensure the Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order.To do so, we provide a Free Revision policy as a courtesy service. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provides the request within Fifteen (15) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations and research papers.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endeavor to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more