Please write a paper with ALL aspects of the assignment asked. Answers are I. Parentheses ( ). APA, 2 sources referenced…
A leader whom you admire (Kimball Patton, MD) You will explore what makes them a good leader, (Transformational Leader-qualities) As a nurse manager, How you can incorporate the techniques that they use, and how making these changes will make you a better leader.
Here are the requirements for the assignment:
1. Include a title page
2. Include a separate page that provides the following information:
• The person’s first name.
• How you know him/her. (Worked with him for 3 years in a hospital where I am the manager & he is the chief of anesthesia)
• Their current title in the leadership role. (Chief of Anesthesia Services)
• How long they have been in their current leadership role. (2 years-5th time in role)
• The theory that supports their leadership style, type, and pattern. (Transformational Leadership Style)
3. On another page, address the following points:
• The interviewee’s greatest challenge as a leader according to them. (Greatest challenge is work collaboration)
• The interviewee’s greatest strength as a leader according to them. (Leads by example)
• The interviewee’s greatest weakness as a leader according to them. (Sometimes prejudge people from initial complaint instead of hearing both sides)
4. In your conclusion, address the following:
• What makes your interviewee a good leader in your opinion? (He’s a good listener, wants to get the job done attitude, wants to meet hospital initiatives & metrics)
• How can you incorporate the techniques that they use, so that you can become a better leader? (Take the time out to listen & not responding in a spontaneous manner)
• How can these changes make you a better leader? (More team members will see me as approachable & not have spontaneous reactions/responses when not necessary)
Writing Requirements (APA format)
• Microsoft Word
• Written as a report
Our customer is the center of what we do and thus we offer 100% original essays..
By ordering our essays, you are guaranteed the best quality through our qualified experts.All your information and everything that you do on our website is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The paper ordered is very original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the industry which ensures that the the essay written is 100% original. In that regard,we have a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
Our Company thrives on excellence and thus we help ensure the Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order.To do so, we provide a Free Revision policy as a courtesy service. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provides the request within Fifteen (15) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations and research papers.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endeavor to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more