11) Would this incident be an example of social engineering?
You receive a phone call from the technical support department of a software maker alerting you to a bug in the company’s software, which you have purchased. The tech offers to walk you through the steps required to fix the software on your computer.
12)If messages are being sent from your email account without your knowledge, this is a sign that your computer is infected with
B. identify Theif
D. Social Engineering
13) Can the following action be a result of your PII being compromised?
Being denied access to your own bank account online
14) Which of the following measures is least likely to help you protect your PII?
15) Indicate whether the following actions are the actions of a person who will be a victim, or will not be a victim, of phishing attacks.
Clicking on a provided link instead of typing the known web address into a web browser. It’s faster and more reliable.
16) Identify whether the following actions pose a risk of becoming a phishing victim or do not pose a risk. Using a computer in his college’s open lab, Oscar orders a textbook he needs from an online vendor by typing in their url, and he uses his credit card to pay for the order.
17) Identify whether the following actions pose a risk of becoming a phishing victim or do not pose a risk. Ann receives an email telling here that a friend has sent her an electronic greeting card. She clicks on a rather long url to retrieve the card.
18) Which of the following is not characteristic of a phishing email?
19) For the following scenario, indicate whether the actions are good practices or bad practices to safeguard your personally identifiable information.
Sierra uses a long pass phrase such as “A stitch in time saves 9” with special characters between the words for her bank account password.
20) For the following scenario, indicate whether the actions are good practices or bad practices to safeguard your personally identifiable information.
Marina’s personal computer requires a password to get access.
21) For the following scenario, indicate whether the actions are good practices or bad practices to safeguard your personally identifiable information.
Terry uses the same password on most of his online accounts so that he can easily remember his login information.
Our customer is the center of what we do and thus we offer 100% original essays..
By ordering our essays, you are guaranteed the best quality through our qualified experts.All your information and everything that you do on our website is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The paper ordered is very original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the industry which ensures that the the essay written is 100% original. In that regard,we have a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
Our Company thrives on excellence and thus we help ensure the Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order.To do so, we provide a Free Revision policy as a courtesy service. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provides the request within Fifteen (15) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations and research papers.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endeavor to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more