Community Engagement – This course includes an active component of experiencing the application of psychology in our community. Student will select 1 activity off of a list of options in which to participate and write a 1 page reflective essay on the experience. Due to the Covid-19 health emergency most of the engagement activities have been canceled. All options this term are virtual.
As an alternative to actively engaging in the community, this term you can choose from a list of campus presentations that are related to the application of psychology and write a one page reflection. Please answer the following questions in your reflection:
1) How was the activity related to psychology? This answer may not be readily apparent in every event. Dig into your knowledge of psychology to connect the event to topics or theories in psychology.
2) How can the information you gained from the event be useful in supporting communities? What types of communities are in need of this support and in what way can it make a difference in the lives of people in the community?
3) How is the sub-topic of psychology related to the event similar or different from the area of psychology you wish to study?
Choose 1 option:
1) Attend a workshop offered virtually by Counseling and Psychological Services (CAPS) at CSUSB. Note the website lists both live and recorded workshops:
2) Attend a workshop or event sponsored by the University Diversity Committee Diversity:
3) Attend a workship offered by the ICDFR at CSUSB
Like and follow the ICDFR on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ICDFR/
Follow the ICDFR on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/icdfr.csusb/
4) Colloquiem occasionally offered by the psychology department
5) Interview a professional in the area of psychology you would like to study or work in professionally. Write a list of interview questions to learn more about what your interviewee does professionally. Choose someone outside of the university. You will have the opportunity to work with psychology faculty on campus. Your interview should be with some one out in the greater community beyond the university.
Our customer is the center of what we do and thus we offer 100% original essays..
By ordering our essays, you are guaranteed the best quality through our qualified experts.All your information and everything that you do on our website is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The paper ordered is very original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the industry which ensures that the the essay written is 100% original. In that regard,we have a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
Our Company thrives on excellence and thus we help ensure the Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order.To do so, we provide a Free Revision policy as a courtesy service. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provides the request within Fifteen (15) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations and research papers.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endeavor to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more