Answer question 1 and 2
150 + words for each question
Guidelines for Group:
“The Court Decides” Question Assignments Each Group “The Court Decides” Question Assignments shall include:
1. All participating and non-participating student names.
2. Each question must be repeated in full. Then followed by the narrative answer including complete and proper APA Style citations. Finally, the complete and proper APA Style references for the citations used in the answer should appear.
3. More than two “External Authoritative Sources” in addition to the text book are required for maximum points on EACH question/answer.
4. A source cannot be referenced unless it was cited in the narrative answer.
5. The text book must be cited just like any other source. It is not permissible to write “In the text book…” or In the case study…”
6. Any direct quote in the narrative must include the page or paragraph number in the citation.
7. It is improper to place a citation/source at the end of a paragraph if material from the source appears before the last sentence in the paragraph.
8. It is improper to place a citation in the middle of a sentence. One can lead with the source in the sentence but cannot use a citation within parenthesis except at the end of the sentence.
9. “External Authoritative Sources” for purposes of this course shall mean: books, peer reviewed journal articles, education and government sites as well as non-partisan national or international organizations (such as WHO, UNICEF, UNAIDS etc) provided, the foregoing source/material selected has in text citations and references to support statements made therein. Under no circumstances are newspapers including the Wall Street Journal, blogs (regardless of source), editorials, panel discussions and dot com sites to be used. The foregoing are not considered authoritative for this course.
10. Additional Guidance: I urge student to review the adobe connect session with FIU Libraries and Writing Center on APA Style formatting and contact them personally if more assistance is needed.
11. Proper Submission Required: The assignment must be posted in the appropriate Assignment Folder.
Our customer is the center of what we do and thus we offer 100% original essays..
By ordering our essays, you are guaranteed the best quality through our qualified experts.All your information and everything that you do on our website is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The paper ordered is very original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the industry which ensures that the the essay written is 100% original. In that regard,we have a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
Our Company thrives on excellence and thus we help ensure the Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order.To do so, we provide a Free Revision policy as a courtesy service. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provides the request within Fifteen (15) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations and research papers.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endeavor to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more